Call for Special Sessions
The Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Sessions to be held during the 2021 IEEE IAS Industrial and Commercial Power System Asia (IEEE I&CPS Asia 2021) in Chengdu, China from 18th July till 21st July 2021. Special sessions complement the regular technical program by highlighting new and emerging research topics or innovative applications of established approaches.
Special Sessions Proposals Requirements:
Special Sessions Proposals should be submitted in PDF format and include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the conference community and how it possibly fits within the innovation themes listed above.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 5 papers.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
The selection committee will choose the special session proposals based on the topic, quality of the overview paper, and the contributors' qualification.
Special Session Papers Submission Guideline
Please enter IEEE I&CPS Asia 2021 online submission system and choose 'Special Session' to submit papers.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- Prospective authors should prepare a completed final manuscript following IEEE template, with titles and names, affiliations, addresses, and email of all co-authors.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures and references without incurring additional page charges (maximum 4 additional pages with over-length page charge for an additional fee, if accepted) in the standard IEEE two-column conference format. The fee for the additional page can be seen here. Papers exceeding 10 pages will not be accepted.
Approved Special Session List
- SP001. Title: Emerging Power Electronics for Reliable and Efficient Microgrids of Communication System (Read More)
- Track Chair: Minghao Wang
- SP002. Title: Planning and Management of Flexible Resources in Low-Carbon Integrated Energy Systems (Read More)
- Track Chair: Sidun Fang
- SP003. Title: Low-carbon Oriented Advanced Techniques for Power Systems Planning (Read More)
- Track Chair: Heng Zhang
- SP004. Title: Protection and Fault Analysis of Microgrids (Read More)
- Track Chair: Navid Bayati
- SP005. Title: Future RE100-compliant Smart Power Distribution Networks with High Penetrations of Power Electronics (Read More)
- Track Chair: Yun Yang
- SP006. Title: Energy-Transportation Nexus towards Low Carbon Future (Read More)
- Track Chairs: Zechun Hu, Zhaohao Ding
- SP007. Title: Forecasting Technology and Application of Power System Enabling Large-scale New Energy Integration (Read More)
- Track Chairs: Ming Yang, Jie Shi