- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director).
- Prospective authors should prepare a completed final manuscript following IEEE template, with titles and names, affiliations, addresses, and email of all co-authors.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures and references without incurring additional page charges (maximum 4 additional pages with over-length page charge for an additional fee, if accepted) in the standard IEEE two-column conference format. The fee for the additional page can be seen here. Papers exceeding 10 pages will not be accepted.
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts are submitted as full papers and are reviewed based on their scientific merit, on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity. The reviewing process is confidential. All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed and reviews will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality of the accepted papers.
Revised Paper Resubmission & Notification
- The authors are required to revise the paper according to the reviewing comments and submit again for a second view.
- Accepted papers will receive the Official Notification.
Up to 50% of the accepted papers will be eligible for IAS journal review and all of the accepted papers are needed for presentation at IEEE I&CPS Asia 2021 by authors. The identified corresponding author will receive instructions on how to submit the paper upon acceptance of the document. At least one author of each paper has full registration and presents the paper at the Conference.